Here are some pictures of our month so far. Click on each picture to view it larger.

Samuel on St. Patty's Day - he sure is a McCutie!

Streaching out on his activity mat.

Moving around

Giving a fiesty smile, after all, he is a little Irish!

Randy taking Samuel on his first swing.

Me helping Samuel down his first slide.

Samuel getting his first bite of food...ever!

OK, this could be good, right?

I am not so sure I like this...

What is this stuff?!

Me trying to give Samuel some more rice cereal.

The end of Samuel's first meal.

Our little Polska peanut!

Doing a Polish dance

Samuel playing with Randy

My two handsome Polish men!


Look at those dimples!

Having a good time in his jumping chair

Swinging and giving his "Hey, baby. How are you doing?" look.

Smiley as ever

Playing on the floor

Another one of Samuel's classic looks.

Randy and Samuel enjoying a Bratwurst on our typical Saturday
at the Frankfurt markets. There are bratwurst stands everywhere!

Enjoying the local food - like father like son!

Samuel taking a nap so I can do my work.

Samuel and I dancing and having fun.

Playing with some toys.

Later Gator!

Drinking his water and giving another one of his funny looks.

Drinking some water out of a sippy cup for the first time.

Look at how big I am!

Samuel and Randy playing before bathtime.

A precious moment.

Lounging.

Playing on his activity mat.


1 comment:
so freaking cute! what kind of carrier is the gray one you are wearing?
Post a Comment