This week one of my oldest and best friends, Toni Trucks, was able to vistit us in Frankfurt for a night. Toni was in Bulgaria filming a movie for the SciFi channel and was able to get an overnight layover. We went around Frankfurt together and out to dinner - it was great to catch up. The baby has been kicking and moving around a lot. Last Sunday, Randy was able to feel the baby kick by putting his hand on my belly at only 18 weeks and 2 days pregnant! I just started my 20th week, so I will be halfway done on Friday. This weekend Randy and I went to Rudesheim, a small and charming town on the Rhine River in Germany. Rudesheim is known for its wine vineyards, and its castles and old village, built in the 12th Century. Here are some picutes!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
I can't believe that you are almost 20 weeks already!! I'm anticipating some new belly pics, too! :) I'm glad to hear that everything is going well and it sounds like you're having a great time. Hopefully we'll talk soon!
Post a Comment