
Welcome to the city of Stockholm!

Taken from a bridge in Stockholm.

One of many Stockholm bridges that connect
its 14 islands.

Entrance into the "Old Town" in
Stockholm

Another great view of Stockholm

Our cruise ship

Stockholm from our ship

Leaving Stockholm

Swedish countryside

Cruising down the Stockholm Archipelago

A little Swedish village on the Archipelago

Welcome to Helsinki, Finland!

The famous "Rock Church" in Helsinki that was
blasted out of solid rock

Monument to Jean Sibelius (famous composer)
in a park in Helsinki

A beautiful church in Helsinki

Nice view of Helsinki as we leave on our ship

Leaving Helsinki

Cruising back out to the Baltic Sea

Randy and I on our ship outside of Helsinki

A beautiful sunset on the Baltic Sea (at about 11:30pm)

Back in Stockholm!

View of the Stockholm port (all the old buildings
in the background with cool spires)

Randy and I an a pier in Stockholm getting ready
for our water tour of the city

Another beautiful view of Stockholm from a bridge

Side streets in Stockholm's "Old Town"

Me in Stockholm's "Old Town" enjoying
some ice cream and taking in my Swedish
heritage

One last look at Stockholm


2 comments:
Looks like a great trip! You got some great pictures! :)
Oh my goodness, gorgeous! I almost felt like I was on the tour, good photo documentation. Thanks :)
Post a Comment