I am now in my third trimester, which is great because I am in the final strech (pun intended). Everything with my pregnancy has been going great so far. The baby is still moving a lot; I feel it kick, roll, shift and even hiccup. Randy and I are very excited for my next doctor's appointment on July 14 to have another ultrasound and see the baby again. We just can't wait to meet it early this fall - a little less than three months to go! Over the past few weekends we have visited with friends and stayed pretty close to home. Here are some pictures from Munich and Mannhiem. We are really looking forward to Randy's parents coming for a two week visit on July 17.

The gardens at the castle in Mannheim, Germany

More of the gardens at the Mannheim Castle

Randy and I with our friends Dirk and Xandra in the
gardens of the Mannheim castle. Randy works with Dirk
at BDO Frankfurt, and Dirk and Xandra live in Mannheim.
They are good friends we have made here.

A Mosque on the grounds of the Mannhiem Castle

Downtown Munich

A monument and cathedral in downtown Munich

Me and Randy with his high school friends in Munich;
Doug, Ryan and Kevin
1 comment:
I'm so excited for you...third trimester!!! I can't wait to see you soon and hear all about these fantastic adventures you've been going on! :) You're looking great, too! Love the preggo belly!
Post a Comment