Today I had another doctor’s appointment, and it was great to see the baby again. Last night the baby was moving a lot and didn’t stop moving for about three hours straight. I felt it flip so that its head is now down instead of up. Randy and I were sitting on the sofa after dinner and all of a sudden I felt a lot of pressure and we watched my stomach bulge out to the right and felt the baby’s head move down - it was very cool and felt and looked very strange. This morning at the doctor’s office we were not able to get as good of pictures as in the past because the baby was facing the back of me and wouldn’t turn around so we could see its face. There are some pictures and a video (click on the play button to see the video) of the ultrasound and one of my growing belly!

Me and my big 5.5 month belly.

Our baby's hand and the back of its head - don't worry
that isn't a hole in its head, just the ultrasound image going through

Our baby's leg and feet
A short video of our baby moving its legs (click on the play button)
3 comments:
OMG! Kristen your video is sooo cool!! And you look awesome! I enjoy reading your blog and looking at your awesome pictures - thank you for sharing!! It's so cool you get to experience this. I'm so happy to hear things are going well! :) We miss you back here at CIM!
Paula :)
You are so great at posting pics...and that video...very cool! I love all the updates and you're looking fantastic! It's always great to visit with family and friends. :)
It looks like you have a little ninja on your hands!
Post a Comment